One decision that your team has to make is choosing the structure that the company should have. Please prepare this part for your team meeting
For further information:
The Sushi Experience: “Management Description”
Food for Thought
Before going on check the Small Business Startup Kid: “Getting started” Link ist tot!
- Make a recommendation on the legal format and the structure that the company should have.
- Illustrate the short and long-term goals that the company founders have, and who will be responsible for the various functions in the company.
Check the résumés of your team members and underline the technical and entrepreneurial knowledge that each member possesses:
- Which specific qualifications of your team members are especially helpful in the success of this venture?
- Also, make note of how long specific experiences in these areas have lasted.
- How will responsibilities be handled in the company?
Now go on and start your meeting!
Which form do you recommend?
After having gathered all the necessary information your team has to decide on the structure of your future start-up business.
- First of all choose the chair-person.
- Discuss all aspects.
- Sum up the results in the minutes (resources) of the 3rd session.
- Send your results and your decision to your tutor.
How to hold a meeting
Here you will find all the important documents and worksheets.