Your team decides to hire a number of qualified staff members. Your plan is to expand in two steps. First you want to hire personnel on a free-lance basis. Later you would offer full-time employment to special groups on the labor market. Your idea is to hire laborers that would be eligible to receive partial wage reimbursement from the government.
Before proceeding further, your company wants to collect specific information regarding special loans, including governmental aid for companies hiring previously unemployed or physically challenged staff as well as women’s programs.
For further information: The Sushi Experience: “Management Description”
Food for Thought
You are the one who is responsible for the research on special governmental programs. Check the background information and make a decision. Be sure to address the following points:
- What do you recommend to your team? Why?
- Which program is especially helpful to your company?
- How many employees do you need and what qualifications do they need to possess?
Prepare a handout for your team meeting.
Now go on and start your meeting!
What kind of personnel are you looking for on the job market?
After having gathered all the necessary information your team has to decide on the personnel for your future start-up business.
- First of all choose the chair-person.
- Discuss all aspects.
- Sum up the results in the minutes (resources) of the 4th session.
- Send your results and your decision to your tutor.
How to hold a meeting
Here you will find all the important documents and worksheets.