Positioning a company on the market is not always easy. An important step for a start-up company is the right marketing strategy. Your team will face the challenge of finding an adequate marketing strategy for your company.
For further information:
The Sushi Experience: “Sales and Marketing Strategy”
Food for Thought
There are lots of ways that you can use the media to become a well-known company in the region. Give an overview on how you would do this. Be sure to address the following
- How do you plan to make the customer aware of your company; specifically, what advertising media are you going to use?
- How much do you anticipate spending on advertising in the initial phase, as well as once the company has been established?
You have to make up your mind how you want to introduce your product to the market.
- What is your specific strategy?
- Outline the exact steps you plan to follow.
- What is your schedule?
If you want to prepare for the meeting check the resources.
For further information: Business Story: “Teenage Entrepreneurs – We don’t need no education!” (PDF)
Now go on and start your meeting!
What are the main aspects of your marketing strategy?
After having gathered all the necessary information your team has to decide on the marketing strategy for your future start-up business.
- First of all choose the chair-person.
- Discuss all aspects.
- Sum up your results in the minutes (resources) of the 7th session.
- Send your results and your decision to your tutor.
How to hold a meeting
Here you will find all the important documents and worksheets.