The ART Strategy
A three-stage strategy for meetings, face-to-face or on the telephone
- Agenda: agreeing at the beginning the topics to cover in the meeting.
- Participants work together on the Agenda, establishing
- Rapport as they get to know one another,
- Researching into their needs and viewpoints,
- Refining their problems and solutions,
- Repeating the same words,
- asking irRelevant questions and getting off the point,
- Returning to the point of the Agenda
- Topic: summarising or shifting topic.
Learn more about the ART Strategy by reading the strategic activities in the workbook on page 18–44 and doing the exercises.