We are at Intersolar’s HQ in the UK. The Directors and managers are discussing the company’s plans.
Those present are:
• Charles Kelly, Managing Director, acting as Chair
• Peter Brown, Commercial Director
• Julie Callender, Financial Manager
• Susan McGregor, Sales Manager
Charles Kelly has just opened the meeting, outlining the need for planning the company’s short and long-term future by developing innovations. He handed the meeting over to Julie and Peter who have done some background work. Julie is just reporting on the work when Susan interrupts with a question about priorities.
The final scene shows Peter Brown and Mr Silva at the new factory in Mr Silva’s country five years later. The episode ends with Peter and Mr Silva talking about the new joint venture at Mr Silva’s office.
- Should Julie respond to Susan’s comment, ask her to keep to the topic and move on to SETTING PRIORITIES?
- Should Julie apologise for attempting to cover so much in one session?
- Should Julie acknowledge the remark Susan made and move on to SET PRIORITIES?
- Should Julie explain why they are covering a lot and get back to SETTING PRIORITIES?